2.02.2007

Incandescently Happy!

I haven't written in a blog for so long, it's kind of weird for me now. But I think it's a good discipline so I shall try to write regularly.

This week has been pretty mellow for me. Same old same old, go to class and work, go home and study, Wednesday night dinner, hanging out with Harlen. Oh yes, but I FINALLY submitted my full application for UTA so hopefully *cross fingers* I will qualify for the transfer scholarship (about 2 grand) and then I will be considered in-state. I hope I hope!! [[PLEASE PRAY!]]

I am loving all my classes so far. My professor for Criminal Law finally showed up after not appearing for two weeks. Haha! I think I'm going to love that class. Of course, the classes are tough but I'm pretty sure I can handle it (with some occassional crying!).

I went over to my family's house for dinner on Wednesday.. it was a ball, as always. We had dinner, watched American Idol, and.. learned how to play MAHJONG!! I can't believe I finally learned how to play! That has been on my to-do list for several years now. YAY!

I think I've blabbered too much now.. see you guys later! <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, hola, Ni Hao Ma =)