2.27.2007

Confused... but content.

This past week has been rather confusing for me. I've been trying to figure out where I want to live, how I'm going to pay my bills, should I get a new job, etc. It's so crazy living in the world.. gotta worry about this and that. Something that really encouraged me was when I heard that song "Jesus Take the Wheel." Really encouraged me in that Jesus IS in control of my life and no matter what I do, He really does have a plan for me. I should just sit back and let Him take the wheel into His hands cuz through Him all things are possible. I'm just going to enjoy every day and live every day to the fullest and He will bless me! Amen! =)

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK... a new addition to my family! His name is Baby Wasabe Squeaks! He's an adorable long haired teddy bear hamster.. and he is just the most precious little thing. I LOVE HIM to BITS!!

And now.. pics!

Taken on New Year's.. with my sisters, god sis, ruthie, harlen, mun yok, and isaac!


Night of my birthday.. the gals!


One of my favorites.. me and my sisters!


My dad and his four babes. HOT! Haha


Me and my sweets.. i love him!

Okay that's it for now.. be back later! love yall

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B E A U T I F U L

Anonymous said...

Oh it's Jon! Miss seeing ya arnd kel.. good times good times

Kellee Chin said...

jonnnyyyyy boy you're fast! i just posted!! anywho wow i need to give u a call sometime! miss seeing ya too! lets hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww hammy! I wanna see him!! And your pics look gorgeous! ♥ jenna

Anonymous said...

Hiya Kell Next time if you want more red packets come to singapore! you've got a BIG i meant Big family waiting for you...

Anonymous said...

i just fancy your family!! (oh yah it was me who posted the comment before)