9.26.2009

I'm LOVIN' This Fall Weather!

Whoo I've been teaching for 5 weeks now and so far so good! I've hit some minor bumps but gotten past them and thanking God every day that He gives me with my kiddos. I've been so busy and tired but I woke up feeling awesome and refreshed today, Harlen did too! :)

Other than that, I've been approved to be a permanent resident of the USA and should be receiving my official green card in the mail soon! I'm so excited. Now I don't have to pay international prices for school! I will be starting my masters program next semester, if all goes along to plan.

Harlen is doing fine with school; busy as usual. He's been very dedicated to the Formula SAE program at UTA and really enjoys it. I'm so happy that he's found something that he enjoys at school.

Hmmm, pay day is on Monday and I'm SUPER HAPPY! I was so happy that I went on a shopping spree today.. of course, I bargain hunted. =p Hope you guys have a blessed week!!

No comments: