7.28.2008

WHOOO!


WOW, it's coming up! =D

We're almost done getting all the final details together so praise the Lord! My sisters & aunt are arriving tomorrow and I am SO excited to go get them from the airport!! My parents are arriving on Saturday so that'll be doubly exciting! I can't believe we're almost there! We'll be getting married in 12 days?! INSANE! =D

Apart from all the wedding craziness, I got a pay raise at my job! So yay for that! Harlen is still loving his job at Discount Tire! I'm jealous.. his manager takes them out for drinks and food and such. We need to start doing that. Haha

Hmm, I think that's all the updates I have for now. I have to clean my apartment before my family gets here or they'll think I'm not ready for marriage! HA.

Love,
Kellee

PS: Can't wait to see you all at the wedding!!!

No comments: