1.21.2008

The Time Has Come....

It has finally happened. My trusty ol' ibook that has been with me for over 4 years has finally conked. He has closed his eyes and decided to take a long long vacation; possibly permanent. I have been praying for my lovely, beautiful ibook for about a week now and I guess God decided it was time for it to leave me! I will be in mourning for awhile now so if anyone sees me and I look blue, you'll know why. Mr. Mac has been with me through my entire college career and I guess this is his way of telling me that my college career is about to come to an end. As graduation in May draws closer and closer each day, I can't help but shiver in anticipation and excitment; yet, a little part of me worries about what God has in store for me in the future. Will I get a good job? Will I be a good wife? Will I make a good contribution to society? It got so bad at one point, I couldn't stop grinding my teeth at night due to high levels of stress.

This is the time when I have to learn to place my trust fully in God. HE will provide me with the best job suited for me, HE will teach and guide me to be a good wife, and through HIM, all things are possible!

Oh quick praise report, I got a job! I couldn't have asked for a better one too. The schedule is flexible and so I can work around my classes. I am going to be a tutor for History, English, Political Science, and Math! Praise the Lord!!

Well, thanks for reading. You all have a good week! Pray that I will be able to get a new laptop sometime in the near future.. Haha.. but nothing will ever replace my Mr. Mac!

Love, Kellee

No comments: