11.21.2007

Oopsie!

Sorry sorry I'm extremely bad about blogging! People have been telling me to keep this thing updated.. but there's nothing much going on right now yall! Okay anyway, we have TWO more weeks of school left then it's off to Canada to be re-united with the Chins! I heard it's snowing there and it's 0 degrees?! Oh my.. I don't know how I'm going to deal with that. I'm no snow bunny let me tell you. Harlen and I have been terrific! God has blessed us so much! We've been pretty addicted to "Heroes" lately and we watch it non-stop now. It's a pretty good show, if I do say so myself, a little disturbing and graphic though. Haha.. other than that, we've been discussing wedding plans (not so much now) and just spending quality time with each other whenever we get to. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm excited about alllll that TURKEY!!! Also, to take the time to THANK GOD for everything that He has blessed us with this year. Hmm.. what else.. oh yeah! I've been DYING for a dog lately and Harlen has promised me that he will get me one.. someday! Haha at least I have hope now eh? I'm sooo excited for Christmas, my 19th birthday, 2008.. ahhh there's so many things to be excited about!

Okay this was probably the most pointless and random post ever. But there it is: my life. Haha.. be blessed guys!

Love,
Kellee

No comments: