6.20.2007

Happy Father's Day!

Last Sunday was Father's day.. Harlen came over the in the morning to meet us for church and we presented our gift to our dad..



Dad examining the gift from the girls..


We made a t-shirt with our pictures on it!


Haha and we made him wear it to church!

********************************************

It's kind of different for me living back home with my family again b/c I was living on my own for a year and a half.. but I've been spending time with them before they leave for Canada.. for who knows how long?! It's been good bonding time. We leave for Canada on the 5th of July.. so we're all really excited about our road trip up the west coast!

<3 kellee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds like it's going to be tons of fun! haha just tell me when you get your own place...i'll be over like *this*. How about you come down to College Station one day? It'll be like old times!

Wayne & Misty said...

Enjoy your road trip up the west coast. Its so beautiful. You'll be on the third most scenic drive in the U.S. - http://waynemistytravlog.blogspot.com/2007/06/scenic-drives-in-us.html